ETD's accurate?

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:36:19 -0500

>Didnt take long for the comments to get personal...

For those whom it may concern/interest:

Saw this interesting bumper sticker today while visiting the Post Office:

"In 1492 the Native American Indians discovered Columbus lost at sea."

Certainly made me take note.

Case in point:
Seems to me it kind of relates to this thread in general. Just
depends on what point of view one wants to take. Doesn't change the
fact that the land and the ocean aren't going anywhere. They mutually
benefit one another.

Right now it all seems pretty petty, especially coming from some
extremely distinguished folks in their own rights.

Myself, I've been a hybrid since I began tuning in 1976. Learned long
ago there were those who would sling arrows for some reason about
this topic. It seems things still haven't changed.

Say what you will, think what you think, believe what you want. It's
never going to be one being better than the other. The two are here
to stay.

So persons can continue to choose to defend their position, or
consider joining in the reality of potentially merging the use of, or
at least acknowing, both methods as having definite value towards a
common goal, and then getting on with other things.

Regardless, regards to all in these last days. It's been real.

Keith McGavern