ETD's accurate?

Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:42:04 +0200

As always Keith, nice reflection.

I would like to point out tho that the position that tuning is a creative
endeavour really doesnt touch directly on whether or not one uses an ETD to
accomplish the tuning. So why the discussion got twisted off in that
direction beats me.

In anycase... I see no conflict at all between the creative nature of tuning
and the use of  ETD's as an aid in that endeavour.

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne