Important Question, was lucky break

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:19:29 -0500

 I just sent this ...

> If anyone else is curious, as I was, Here is where Marcel tunes pianos
(and > spinets, which may or may not--technically--be considered pianos ;- )

 AT THIS POINT I HAD PASTED A MAP--SOMEHOW IT GOT ZAPPED.

Anyway Sherbrooke, QC is about 90 miles south of Montreal, Quebec. (Don't
you wish you could write in French as well as Marcel writes in English? I
sure do.)

Alan Barnard
Alan Barnard