ETD's accurate? - self contemplation

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:34:56 +0200

Dear colleagues

 To be honest , so much posts are going in circles while saying
nothing really important, that I feel that some of us may be self
contemplating their words too much.

That is boring to read, I know it had always been as that a little ,
but recently the noise/information ration is LOUD.

We are not movie producers, it is only a specialized forum.

I don't care on how you tune well or regulate well. This craft tend to
drive people crazy or what ?

I appreciate knowing if you are in the trade from long, how is your
daily work, when, you have something INTERESTING to write, but the
remaining may go privately, thanks.

end of rant.

Isaac " best tech " in world and nearer planets.