ETD's accurate?

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:03:49 -0400

An ETD is a power tool, and like any other tool, if it is used as a
substitute for skill then everyone suffers.

Knowing how to find the flaws in any tool or process is finding a means
to compensate for it's deficiencies.

Being creative is a means of taking something further than it had been
taken before, always reaching for that next knowing to acquire is what
life is about and bringing it to our work is enhancing our life and the
lives of the others effected.

> > At what point does accuracy become playing with yourself?
>
> I'll thank you not to get gross on me here Newton... hehe.

Now Richard, play is supposed to be fun, not gross.

		Newton (going away now)