Politics & religion

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:01:00 -0600 (MDT)

Dave's comments about keeping the list on-topic seem very well
put to me.  There are other lists which exist for political and
religious discussions -- there are even lists for flamewars!

The value of this list is the highest when we stay on-topic.
Every time you hit send, remember that your words are going
to nearly 600 readers.  More than that, your post becomes part
of our searchable pianotech archives forever.  It is really
great to be able to search for pianotech topics in the archives.
It is annoying to then wade through off-topic noise in the
search results.

-andy