Pinblock too low

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

A broken plate or shattered upper laminations if the
plate and block are not perfectly mated at the plate
web, as is often the case. And I don't think you could
"press" the pins back up without overly flexing the
plate, either. I suggest you tell this customer to
pursue a refund from the pevious tech, or just pay to
have it done right, all over.
     Gordon Stelter