Fw: Temperament LIst, was OT - Florida Update

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:52:22 -0700

>Thanks Ron, I was wondering if anybody out there was making any
>distinctions.
>
>     There is a lot of noise, but I have faith that the majority of this
>list
>understands the source, and I do believe that there are some list members
>who
>may quietly consider what I have to say.  I can't blame them for their
>silence, though, given the vitriol and personal attacks that critique
>elicits.
>    For some obtuse reason, (if only so that the newcomers to the concept
>aren't limited to a single source), I will continue to express my
>observations on temperament.  I do apologize for the garbage spew that it
>seems to generate, but that seems to be an unavoidable result of questioning
>vested interests.
>Regards,
>Ed Foote RPT

Hey Ed------
I appreciate your level-headedness and attempt at civility in the face of
bitterness and hatred.
Mr. Bremmer is violating one of my personal tenets of work and life;
actually two of them:
1. he is stuck in blame and anger; he's not taking responsibility for his
own state of being.
2. he's bringing his obvious psychological problems into a professional
forum or workplace.

Sad. Intractable.

David A.