OT - Florida Update

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fellow Techs,
     Bush's incendiary diatribes against Saddam
Hussein are nothing more than continued attempts to
deflect public attention from his own sins regarding
9-11. Bush had VERY SPECIFIC warnings about an
imminent Al Quaeda attack,  from the intelligence
services of a half dozen of our allies!!! But heeding
them would not have furthered his agenda of invading
Afghanistan and replacing the Afghan government, so
that he could get the Trans Asia Pipeline ( in which
he and Cheney are heavily invested ) up and running!
He needed an excuse. And 9-11 provided it.
     One of my favorite websites is www.copvcia.com.
It is run by Mike Ruppert, an highly respected LAPD
narcotics detective who caught his fiancee smuggling
narcotics for the CIA ( under Bush senior ) in 1977.
It is full of Bush-family "fun facts" such as:
1) Grandfather Prescott's extensive business dealings
with Adolph Hitler, 1923-1943. ( Prescott had his
businesses seized by Congress under the "Doing
Business With The Enemy" act in 1943! 2 years after we
entered WWII, Prescott was still helping Hitler make
explosives and nerve gas. ( This is undeniable, as it
is part of the Congressional Record.)  2) The "Iran
Contra Affair", during which the CIA smuggled massive
quantities of narcotics into the US ( I have a tuning
customer, a Marine who did White House guard duty for
Reagan under Ollie North, who has admitted this one to
me personally.) Read "Dark Alliance" Gary Webb's great
book on the subject.  No author or publisher of any
book on "iran Contra" has ever been sued for libel!
3)Our current "President"'s extensive, 20 year
dealings with the Bin Laden family, and the events
leading to 9-11 which PROVE Bush knew it was coming,
and intentionally did NOTHING!!! ( If not, in fact,
aggravate the possibility, as did Roosevelt with the
Japanese before Pearl Harbor.)
     Mike Ruppert is no nut!!!  If his website somehow
doesn't convince you, it becomes quite evident when
you see him speak! He is an increasingly popular
speaker on campuses, radio, elsewhere and his
newsletter is subscribed to by at least 20 members of
Congress. He recently opened the National Press Club
luncheon for the families of 9-11 fatalities, and it
was the first National Press Club luncheon that C-Span
refused to televise in 10 years!!!
     I believe Bush would start WWIII just to prevent
these facts from becoming part of permanent written
history!

     Go to copvcia.com and read for
yourselves!!!!!!!!!
     You will be astounded.