music desk thingees

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 06:23:30 -0400

Terry,

Two things.  A hinge is defined as "a jointed device or flexible piece on which
a door, gate, lid or other attached part turns, swings, or moves."  So I think
it is okay to call it a hinge.

Second thing.  A local newspaper in Reading, PA, ran an article on our beloved
Willis Snyder, RPT, who with his son David frequently gives classes at PTG
conventions.  I was able to read the article on the internet.  For those of us
who don't live in Los Angeles County, there may be a link where anyone in the
world can read the article about you.  You may want to check it out and let us
know if that's the case.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA