music desk thingees

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:11:57 -0700

My thanks to Mike and Clyde for pointing out where those Music desk "HINGES"
were on pg. 134 of the Schaff catalog.(odd name since they AREN'T hinges at
all!) The pic is so small I must've missed it while thumbing through the
pages at least twice and didn't see them! I assumed they would've been on
the same page as the music desks, but, oh well. Maybe i should get that
"lasik" surgery after all! LOL. Also, thanks to the list moderator for
fixing my email delivery problem.

Terry Peterson

PS:
For those who live in Los Angeles County, check out the Business section of
the "DAILY BREEZE" this Monday for, what i hope, is an interesting profile
of yours truly.