[pianotech] leg bolts for Horugel grand

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:56:27 -0700

That would probably be best, I'm sure Samick has them. In the meantime, =
if you want to try to find some, I measured some of the ones I think you =
were referring to yesterday. They have a 1.0 metric thread and measure =
.230 thickness. Would that be in the area of 5.75mm? Something like =
that.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: bases-loaded@juno.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 7:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] leg bolts for Horugel grand

  Thanks to all for the suggestions re: finding replacements for the
  missing leg bolts.  It appears that Samick has what I need, so I will =
try
  that route first... the path of least resistance.  Of course, if what
  Conrad says is true, "That the shortest distance between two points is
  under construction", then it may take awhile.  Or if they send the =
bolts
  by Conastoga wagon....

  I appreciate the replies.

  Mark Potter