Steinway vs. The Tuner, Round One (Long)

Tunapianer@aol.com Tunapianer@aol.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:31:03 EDT

Yes, that's right.  Potter Press sells it (Randy Potter) and sends it with
his course.  Spiral bound, maybe 50 pages.  Good discussion on effectively
manipulating the tuning pin in the block, different types of tuning hammers
and their advantages, and 20 approaches for tuning technique solicited from
experienced tuners.  I found lots of good ideas, and some, "oh, yeah, I do
that sometimes.  I'm not the only one that does that."

Greg Soule
Pensacola, FL