Imbalance

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:42:54 +0200

Oh I get it. This is a ploy to get lots of folks interested in HT's. Ed and Bill
argue like crazy, nearly to the point of modifed sawed off tunning hammers at
dawn, and we all get so into watching the ongoing spectacle that we actually get
influenced to try out HT's.

Well.. IT WONT WORK ! :)... I say sue each other and get it over with. And may the
best temperment win !

RicB

--
Richard Brekne