Pinblock too low

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:50:04 +0200

Shorter drop screws... how ever you need to do it. You can also look into the possibility of changing the leather on the whippen to the thinest possible, this will cause you to have to lower the adjustment of the drop screw to meet the thinner leather.

Elsetwise things get a bit more complicated

RicB