Pinblock too low

G GRAVINA ggravina@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:46:13 -0400

Mike,

Had same problem with a pair (not one, two!) Sohmer grands at a local
HS.  Original pinblock, as far as I can tell.  Previous tech's answer was
to grind off tops of drop screws!  In your case, a power planer might be
cleaner than a grinder for removing pinblock material.

Jerry Gravina RPT
Babylon, NY