[pianotech] leg bolts for Horugel grand

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:21:34 -0700

Mark:
    We just happened to get a large Horrigle (sp?) grand in our store,
about the same age.  The leg "bolts" are quite unusual, in that they
have no head that I'm used to seeing.  They are like the leg locking
bolts on a Young Chang, and have a hole through it so you can use a
screwdriver shank to tighten it.  Even the cheek blocks have this kind
of bolt.  I suspect they may have also lost the original bolts, and
ended up with these.  They stick out like sore thumbs.  I'll try to find
out the thread size tomorrow and let you know.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

--
mailto:pmc333@earthlink.net