[pianotech] leg bolts for Horugel grand

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:38:33 -0400

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:56:34 -0500 Ron Nossaman <RNossaman@cox.net>
writes:

> I just got a call for a stage truck on a small grand with double
> legs. I'd  measured everything about four months ago when I tuned it,
and they
> just  now decided they want it. I can't find my notes... it figures.
>
> So here I am with neither smarts, nor luck. Looks like another trip out
for me.
> Sigh.
>
> Ron N

Sometimes a sigh is the only reasonable response, eh?  That and
alternately putting one foot in front of the other...
BTW, I left a message with the parts dept at Samick in hopes of obtaining
bolts from them.  Perhaps within the boundaries of Lady Luck?

Nah...., but I'm a slow learner.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com