[pianotech] leg bolts for Horugel grand

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:56:34 -0500

>That occurred to me, too.   But I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that the
>inserts were likely attached from the keybed cavity side, and with the
>piano lying on it's side, it sounded a bit gnarly getting the action out
>to gain access.   Getting lucky and showing up with bolts the right size
>sounded more appealing, if unrealistic.  Sometimes I'd rather be lucky
>than smart <G>.  No, make that most times....
>
>Mark Potter

You're likely right about the inserts.

I just got a call for a stage truck on a small grand with double legs. I'd
measured everything about four months ago when I tuned it, and they just
now decided they want it. I can't find my notes... it figures.

So here I am with neither smarts, nor luck. Looks like another trip out for
me.
Sigh.

Ron N