[pianotech] Too Many Uprights (a use after death)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:34:08 -0500

Terry,

At 08:20 9/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Terry,
>
>The only real options are either 3 or 4.

yup.

>Save the action rails if you want to. Some of them will
>come in handy. (Why, just last week I used one to for a 13/16" spacer to
>fill a gap. It was already the width I needed and I didn't have to plane it
>or anything!)
>John M. Formsma

I use action rails to transport/store grand dampers.  All I had to do was
drill the holes the rest of the way through. Already the right spacing, and
excess length gives you something to grab.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Quod capita tot sensus.