[pianotech] new list features

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:10:24 -0600 (MDT)

>I think this is because of the thing I was talking about.  On some of the
>posts I was worried about getting multiple [pianotech]s so I took it out of
>the subject line on the reply.  I think these ended up as [pianotech] Re:
>text.  When I left it in the subject line on the reply then it looked the
>other way (and didn't double up on the [pianotech]s).

Ah, I see.  Thanks for that info.  I still think it is a bug -- if
the software decides to add the [pianotech] and the subject already
has Re: in it, it should add it after the Re: so they all come out
uniform.

Anyway, I'm still reading responses on this feature so I can decide
how it should be set for this list...

-andy