[pianotech] Re: Changed to Rippen/Lindner from Currier

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:43:09 -0700

Now that I see the description, I realize that I have seen one of these
pianos.  I didn't know it was Irish.  For some reason I thought it had an
American piano name - so much for my memory.  This is another case of some
interesting ideas poorly executed.  Any idea that allows leveling of the keys
without removing the keys and placing little pieces of paper under them
qualifies as an interesting idea in my book.

Phil F