Postings

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:43:33 +0200

Members let us bow our heads and give thanks :

Our Spewer, who art in Spewdom, Spew-wed by thy name. Thy Spewdom come, thy Spew
be done. In Pianoland as it is in Spewdom. Give us this day our daily Spew.  And
forgive us our reversed wells as we forgive those who have reversed wells against
us. And lead us not into tempation, but deliver us from Equal Temperament. For
thine is the Spewdom, and the Spewer, and the Spewed for ever.

Amspew.

Preacher B

"If God wanted men to row he would have put paddles on our butts."

George Furreby in a political debate during the last city major election in
Pledant Louisiana