Lindner Information

Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:15:43 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Ford" <fordpiano@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 07, 2002 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: Currier

> > Hi Currier lot,
> >
> > The concept is there, the same as the concept
> > of the piano built in Ireland
> > (name ?) is there.
>
> > Tony Caught
> > caute@optusnet.com.au
>
> I've heard mention of this Irish piano a couple of times now.  I don't
know
> anything about it.  Can someone provide more info or a reference to go
find
> some more info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil F

Phil, et al:

Well, as a matter of fact...I have a brochure on those as well. It doesn't
have all of the nice, pretty pictures that the Currier brochure has--a lot
more text than pictures--but I can probably put together a MS Word document
with the best of the text and a couple of the pictures.

Same offer -- please send me an e.mail with "Lindner Scan" in the subject
line and your e.mail address in the message box. I'll send the file out
early next week.

Del