Under Grand piano resonator

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 14:08:10 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for some information about the grand piano accessories
that are designed to be installed under the piano for too dry acoustic
concert halls. To help the sound projection from below the piano.

I looked in the archives and goggle, but I don't know how this thing
is called.

I am looking for a sketch, or a place where these are sold. I remember
that S&S in NY worked with the conceptor of the thing awhile, and I
heard of it's use on outside places in France, but did not see one
yet.

Any info welcome.

Thank you all.

Isaac OLEG