Currier

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 20:30:31 +0200

I gotta agree with Joe here. Not much about this Currier (at least from what one
can tell from these pictures Del sent) that seems worth following up on. We have
more then enough throw away types already. Its great to try out new ideas for
sure, and trying out  new materials is high on my praiseworth list. But building
something that simply cant be taken apart and fixed when needed seems not worthy
of our time. At least somebody is willing to call a shovel a shovel. :)

JMV

Cheers!

RicB

--