Hedges and Pianos (OT)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:53:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/02 8:14:59 AM Central Daylight Time, Tvak@AOL.COM
writes:

> Maybe I should go in one direction for the first pass (from A0 to C8) and
> then go the opposite direction on the second pass!

Actually, that's a very interesting concept, that I've tried a couple of
times. But for some reason, it just did appeal to me.

I don't know about the rest of you, but for some reason it's easier for me to
go up, even using the SAT, than it is going down. I think my ear gets more
accurate when I start in the middle, or even on note one, than if I start on
note 88 and go down.

Anyone else have that same feeling?

Wim

As far as the hedge trimmer on the Betsy Ross, I would be careful. Those
plastic elbows will shatter all over the place. Better wear eye protection.