A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:44:21 -0700

  Thanks for the warning. We'll be watching you!=20

  Of course, it is true that you can't get a pearl without irritating =
the oyster. But when "fun" becomes hard feelings among colleagues who =
are trying to help each other and battling many of the same battles, it =
seems a little unseemly, to me.

  Alan

  P.S. I'll bet you have ugly feet

  Actually Alan, and few people know this,,,,,,,,,,,,I used to be a =
"foot model". That's right, I got paid to have people take pictures of =
my feet.  I have an extensive portfolio of my feet washing dishes and =
holding jewelry etc. It's quite extensive, really.... and no, I'm not =
the hard feeling type, and I'm not going to go out of my way to make =
waves, didn't mean to give anyone that impression. But I won't back down =
when I think I'm right, ever. That is, unless you can prove your point, =
in which case I always seem to yield to reason. I think.=20