A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:55:07 -0700

OK, I'll take the pledge but it can't include Kevin...;-]

David I.

From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: A PLEDGE re: Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

Gee, Alan, I'd love to take the Pledge, but I can't; not because I'm want to become self-righteous and unable to learn new things, that could never happen because I have so much to learn, but DANG!, It's fun sometimes to intentionally offend and irritate some of the people some of the time.
Man, people are touchy on this net!

Let's make a pact: I pledge to never intentionally offend anyone here and I
pledge to never take offense when none was offered. I will keep my ego in
check lest I become self-righteous and unable to learn new things.

Anyone care to join in the pact?

Hope it doesn't offend anyone ...

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO