Hygrometer

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:59:22 -0500

>          No I'm actually just playing with the computers capablities for
> a change. I didn't know it was stressing you out man.
>     Dale E.

No, you're not stressing me out. I just have to try to sift and sort past
all that style to get to the content. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to
find the content more worthwhile than the style - that is, when I finally
get to it. Go see what these html stylized posts look like in the archives.
Is that how you want to be remembered? <G>

Ron N