Hygrometer

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:23:03 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 10:59 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Hygrometer

>          No I'm actually just playing with the computers capablities
for

> a change. I didn't know it was stressing you out man.

>     Dale E.

No, you're not stressing me out. I just have to try to sift and sort
past

all that style to get to the content. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to

find the content more worthwhile than the style - that is, when I
finally

get to it. Go see what these html stylized posts look like in the
archives.

Is that how you want to be remembered? <G>

Ron N

What 's youre problem here Ron ?

            Tom Driscoll