business license?

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:34:03 -0400

At 9:04 PM -0700 9/2/02, David Ilvedson wrote:
>So 61 business licenses each and every year?   I have my doubts...
>
>David I.
>
>>David, List,
>
>>Great question! Had to do a little research on that one. Here are the
>>results covering a 23 year span of piano service: 61 cities, a few
>>being out-of-state situations.
>
>>Thank you for asking.
>
>>Keith McGavern

David,

Keith needs to study the question more closely. It was not, "how many
in your long 23 years have you ever worked in?". It was "how many
cities do you do work in?".

My, such variety in the fellowship of this list. One
bank-manager-in-training, one state tax collector. This may sound
sarcastic, but I'm continually being surprised by the unexpected
collection of people on this list, especially since even the most
part-time or start-up among us have great knowledge to contribute.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music