comparing temperaments (still no temperamental content)

Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:52:12 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@cox.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 01, 2002 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: comparing temperaments (still no temperamental content)

> >>What are my chances?
> >
> >When _was_ that last time you won the lottery, huh?
>
> I haven't yet, but I "may have already won" any number of sweepstakes by
now.

I keep hoping I'll win the lottery as well. Some spoilsport once told me I
had to buy a ticket first. So I checked out the odds and figured I had just
about as much chance of winning without one--I'm still waiting for that
phone call....

Del

(Quote of the Day:
 "The lottery is a tax on the mathematically impaired." Ron Nossaman)