Carping about Stwy--was how many pianos...?

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:21:02 +0200

Perhaps a few regional dealers should do a sort of before and after scenario...
invite a few key pianist to try an out of box Steinway, and then have them back a
week later for a run through after their best tech has had his say.

Then let the Technician sign the Soundboard..... build up a reputation for the
techs that deserve it.

just a thought.

RicB

--