ET temperament beat ratios

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:14:24 +0200

David Andersen wrote:

> >Hey... me too !! Loup City was where I was born, then lived
> >in Lincoln til I was 5.
>
> Me....Omaha for 18 years; my father comes from a little town outside
> Omaha called Valley.....
>
> "There is no place like Nebraska......dear old Nebraska U.......where the
> boys are the squarest, the girls are the fairest of any that you ever
> knew.........."
>
> How did you get to the land of the midnight sun?
>
> David A

Long story.... but to make it very short I threw a left hook on nose of a
fellow worker at the Boeing 747 plant who had just thrown a hot cup of coffee
in mine. He proceeded to wipe up the floor with my face and we both got fired
immediatly after being pulled apart. That actually got me a job on a research
boat for the University of Washington, which sailed among many places to
Tahiti, where I met this girl who happened to be Norwegian, and well, one
thing led to another you see. Norway was "home" from the first second I saw
the place. Sailing in on the Oslo Fjord on the car ferry from Newcastle,
waiting for my sweety to spot me as we pulled into dockside... all very
touching and romantic... could probably make a good movie out of it I
suppose.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.