work vehicles..PT Cruiser?

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:30:33 -0700

>Any list members own a Chrysler "PT Cruiser"? Been pricing them and checkin'
>'em out; pretty cool little wagons seem perfect for a tech. Plently of room
>for at least two actions in the back and lots of other stuff. Looking at  a
>2001 LTD  with only  3,500 miles. seller asking 18k which is 2+ UNDER blue
>book. Was hoping to get feedback from PT owners. thanks!
>

>Terry Peterson

Ooooohhhh, I've loved the look of those things ever since they came out.
Did you drive it yet?

Is it in CHERRY conditon?  Even if yes, I think you could bang him down
another $1000 at least;
it's 2 years old, and 3.5K miles is not new.  Technically.  :-()

Keep me posted.  I love my old (10-year) Mercedes; but maybe next time.

David A.