Slow November?

Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:11:54 +0100

Farrell wrote:

> November and December seem to usually be quite busy months for piano servicing in years past for me. This November is about 50% off from last November. Anyone else notice a slowdown?
>
> I am using a different deodorant. Do you think.........? The economy? Are my tunings tooooooo stable? Do I have to wait for that 5-year tuning cycle to evolve?
>
> Terry Farrell

Sound more like to me you are in your first fall lull. Buy one of those netts you hang between two trees and use as an uncomfortable couch, and relax. I'm having the busiest Novemeber /
December I can remember... and boy am I looking forward to the holidays.

Deoderant... .. hmmm.. do you use Axe ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.