Choosing to Condemn

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:09:43 -0500

now I'm late, but it'll be worth it..

>  Being able to play the piano has real advantages but is not needful for
> excellent work by the non player. The player brings, quite naturally,
their
> own set of musical prejudices to their work whereas the non player can
just
> listen to what the pinao tells them without being filtered through those
same
> built-in prejudices.

Dear Esteemed colleague to the NORTH,

"built-in prejudices"?

I beg to differ..strongly..The final judgement is the customer, NOT my
ability to take requests after I'm done tuning("i'm sorry sir/maam..I just
don't have that kind of time today.").

I could not agree more with the airplane analogy - I said the same thing in
my defense of techs that don't play - don't ASSUME musical prejudices play
any part in my everyday life or anyone else's.

Maybe I'm reading your statement wrong, but I don't think I am.

Don't get my blood boiling this morning before a Holiday..!!!!,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com