S&S D Duplex

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:57:17 -0500

At 11:24 PM -0500 11/26/02, Duplexdan@aol.com wrote:
>Bill,

Dan,

>Thank you for your sincere interest in the Duplex Scale tuning procedure.
>Contrary to your position that people are losing interest, I have found that
>technicians seriously interested in piano tone are gaining substantial
>interest and technical knowledge in how to deal with the subject.

Actually Dan, I was referring specifically to the list, judging by
the activity on this particular thread.

>If you would like a copy of my
>Duplex Scale Field Manual Guide , which lists the scales of the most popular
>pianos in the world that have Duplex Scales it is available for $20.00 The
>guarantee is, if you return the book, I'll return you your $20.00

You're on. I've got your address. Would you mind if I shared the B
and C scales with Richard Brekne?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only remove the obstacles
to that perfection during the building."
     ...........LaRoy Edwards, Yamaha International Corp