Of Miracles and Duplex's

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:59:43 +0100

Hard to tell what these little details add up to in the end, but I suspect
quite a bit more then many give them credit for. Pianists, at least those
who "sense" their instrument in the course of playing, seem to be in touch
with an awfull lot of these kinds of details. Perhaps its all worth a much
closer look see from our side.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne