Tuning levers (thanks!)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:04:33 -0500

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write about their favorite tuning
levers. Both on and off list you folks have been very helpful. If you
haven't yet written and are reading this don't feel the issue is done. I'd
still love to hear from you. If I had the money I'd buy them all and play
with each one for a while until I developed a strong affinity for one out
of the bunch. I guess I was really looking for someone who had already done
that. Thanks to everyone for your input!!

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net