Hello, ??? was: A442 (Attributions)

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:13:25 -0500

At 5:24 PM -0800 11/25/02, Susan Kline wrote:
>Hello, ???, I may have missed your introduction of yourself
>because I sometimes have to skim the list instead of reading it.

That's probably Dan, at Yavapai College in Prescott AZ. The Airmen of
Note played there last Wed.

At 12:17 AM -0600 11/14/02, Vanderhoofven wrote:
>(By the way it is customary to sign with your full name when posting
>to the list.)
>
>Sincerely,
>David Vanderhoofven
>Joplin, MO

He'll learn. ;-)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If you are in a dilemma about where to park your car, ask your
hostess. If she is engaged, ask some responsible person who can
indicate a convenient spot"
     ...........Betty White's Teenage Dance Book (paperback, 1959)