A442 (Attributions)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:24:03 -0800

At 03:46 PM 11/25/2002 -0800, ??? wrote:
>  Now they say it is part of my job. I had to
>be there at 4:00 am to have the D back at a440 for the next recital.That is
>,I did this work over my normal hrs. I guess I'm complaining to much?

Hello, ???, I may have missed your introduction of yourself
because I sometimes have to skim the list instead of reading it.

We do sign names here, as a general rule. Just a matter of
trust. I missed yours. Of course, sometimes we get into a nickname
thing, but nearly everyone already knows who is meant.

Miss Manners, as Bill Ballard just signed himself in Nested Attributions
aka Susan Kline

P.S. I think you're right about the pitch change. You'll need to
have a little talk with the department folks about what constitutes
unusual demands. You might as well get it over with now and have
a policy written down for when it happens again.