Stupid Mistake

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:03:24 -0600

>Corte... I am the world's best at snapping off hammers #1 and #88 on Grand
>actions......
>and I don't even need to drop a top on them!! :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Hi Jim,
               I bet I would be close behind you, but I solved my
problem.  I have two 3/8" dowels with a hole bored in them to slip over the
FR pin. This prevents the end keys from going down, when sliding the action
in and out.
Old brain like mine used to keep forgetting. Now for the funny!! Twice I
have left the dowels in position and had to go back and retrieve them.
Oh well, the best made schemes of Mice and Men.

Roger