Stupid Mistake

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:23:13 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: SUSAN P SWEARINGEN=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: November 24, 2002 9:15 AM
  Subject: Stupid Mistake

  Hi everyone.  I had my first little accident as a piano technician =
yesterday.  I'm fairly new to the business and this is my first mishap =
so I'm feeling a little guilty about it.

  (snip -- snip)

  I think it would be very theraputic to hear a few stories of similar =
mishaps when you more experienced folk were just starting out. =20

  How about it?

Well, now you can relax. This is kind of like getting the first scratch =
on your new car. You know it's going to happen, it's just a question of =
when and how bad will it be.

I might add that one of the advantages of being primarily a shop person =
is that there is (usually) no one around to hear you say "oops."=20

Del