OT? How our brains react to music.

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:14:30 -0600

An old , late, friend of mine was a T.V. & Radio repair tech.
He said that he would have, at times , several radios playing in his
shop, while he was working on ones which still needed repair. If one
of them quit, or did something else weird, he noticed immediately,
and searched for the trouble maker. Tells me that we can disassociate
ourselves
and concentrate elsewhere, providing that it didn't require brain surgery
,
"or" tuning a temperament. ( unisons OK ) ? ? ?  Noise sure distracts
Tiger Woods !,,
and we're expected to tune in some very noisy places, aren't we ? ?

Go figure .

Carl/ Winnipeg