OT? How our brains react to music.

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:35:10 -0500

Sarah,
This is something that's always intrigued me, since I'm just the
opposite.
I prefer silence most times, and especially when I'm working. I find
background music of any sort to be intrusive noise when I'm trying to
concentrate on something, or even working in the shop. No radio or CD
when
I'm driving either, because that's thinking time. When I put on some
music
and go limbic, I want to relax and give it my undivided attention to get

the full endorphin dose.

Probably just weird.

Ron N

Probably?  You're a piano tech aren't you? I haven't met a normal one
yet, the goofy guy in the mirror no exception.
Tom Driscoll