Belly rail crown - Why???

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:31:43 +1100

Ron N. and Del,

My thoughts concur with both your contributions, so its comforting to
know that if I am way out in left field I'm not alone. Regarding the
next two cut-off bars we're making, I've decided to laminate them. I
designed the clamping system last year but didn't get around to
building it. Wal had already cut up the RHS, so I should get it
welded together by tonight (Sunday Sydney time).

Ron O.

--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
Grand Piano Manufacturers