OT? How our brains react to music.

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:31:19 -0600

>In fact it's
>hard for me to keep a clear head without some music playing somewhere.    ;-)
>
>Peace,
>Sarah

Sarah,
This is something that's always intrigued me, since I'm just the opposite.
I prefer silence most times, and especially when I'm working. I find
background music of any sort to be intrusive noise when I'm trying to
concentrate on something, or even working in the shop. No radio or CD when
I'm driving either, because that's thinking time. When I put on some music
and go limbic, I want to relax and give it my undivided attention to get
the full endorphin dose.

Probably just weird.

Ron N