Butt-Jointed Ribs (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:02:19 -0500

At 10:01 AM -0800 11/22/02, Susan Kline wrote:
>It's so cute to see Eudora put two fiery chili pepper symbols beside
>"Butt-jointed Ribs". <grin>
>
>"Watch out!! This post may discuss the naughty bits!"

I didn't get mine, and they would have read by the creator app. It
may refer to my touting of Eudora (or maybe not). If the grand lady
is capable of sending vegetable smileys, I don't think she would be
interested. She never did go for them Carmen Miranda hats.

Maybe somebody's ISP administrator has a vegetable fetish and has
filtered the vegetables out of post addressed to me. Or maybe
something just popped in from "OL". Any guesses? I'll keep an eye out
for those parochial school nuns. This doesn't sound proper.

Doing emails during the middle of the workday, huh, Susan? ;-y It's
great stress relief, or at least it should be.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
                 below his window, in unison
"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"